Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Some Things Bear Repeating

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Tequila is not your friend.

No matter how good your night is going, a shot of tequila will suddenly bring everything to the edge of madness. And last night, it was through sheer force of will that I kept myself from making the floor of the 10:41 pm NJ Transit train very, very slippery.

The only reason I abandoned my better judgment was because I was goaded by a mother of three. And when a mother of three calls you a pussy for not taking a shot, you take the shot.

Stupid tequila.

5 comments:

Cunningham said...

check my blog for the video ...flaming tequila and Kahlua is most definitely NOT your friend...

marc bernardin said...

tequila makes you stupid...stupid enough to let you allow people shooting video of you doing tequila.

Cunningham said...

Amen, Brother Bernardin!

I'll bring the bottle to San Diego...

marc bernardin said...

oh, not in San Diego...I need to have my wits about me. A scotch drunk I can handle...but once your start adding TQ, all bets are always off.

And San Diego is just too damned close to the border.

MMcT said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
It's funny 'cause it's true!